Tuesday, December 23, 2014

6 Books I'd Like to Read in 2015

I got my wisdom teeth out on Friday + because I know none of you want to read my loopy ramblings, I've scheduled this post ahead of time. So if you're wondering why I haven't replied to your email/tweet/comment but I'm still posting...just know that I'm not! I'm on pain medication and in bed. Yay.

This Christmas season, without school taking up all my time, I've decided to read two books. I love to read but I just don't get to much during the school year (which, yes, is a sort of lame excuse). But as I've been looking around for what books to read, I've been updating my to-read list. Here's what I'm thinking for the next few months! Please leave your own suggestions in the comments! :)


1 / Anything That Moves by Dana Goodyear
2 / The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert 
3 / Nowhere But Home by Liza Palmer
4 / We Only Know So Much by Elizabeth Crane
5 / Four Fish by Paul Greenberg
6 / Tigers in Red Weather / Liza Klaussmann

What are you reading these days? What was the best book you've read this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment