Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dreaming of...Iceland

Almost exactly a year from now, I'll be heading off on my senior trip--my one chance to go (almost) anywhere in the world. I still haven't managed to choose a destination. Iceland is one of my top picks:

20121006-220516.jpg

(anopportunemoment.com)

Photo: Scenic view of Laugavegur Trek.

(Laugavegur Trail, photo by Ida Koric for National Geographic)

Photo: Hot springs at the Blue Lagoon.

(Blue Lagoon Hot Springs, photo by Jessica Anand)

Photo: View of downtown Reykjavik, the capital of Iceland.

(Reykjavik, photo by Vinod Krishnan)

Photo: Wild horses in Iceland.

(Juan Maria Rivas)

Photo: Dyrholaey Promontory in Iceland.

(Dyrhólaey Promontory, photo by Noelia Magnusson)

Photo: A photographer photographing Seljalandsfoss.

(Seljalandsfoss, photo by Giedre Lesmaityte)

Photo: Snaefellness Peninsula.

(Snaefellsness, photo by Natalie Panek)

 

 

3 comments:

  1. […] you all that I was struggling to decide on a destination–the struggle continues. Last time, I considered Iceland (which is still very much on the list). Today, let’s consider a vastly different but equally […]

    ReplyDelete
  2. […] Things I’m Not Ashamed Of (But Probably Should Be) Free iPhone Backgrounds  Dreaming of Iceland ReverbNation Gems Why I Like Jerry […]

    ReplyDelete